Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hello

Winter Barn Scene photo WinterBarnScene.jpg

Wow, almost two weeks since I've found the time to stop by.  Don't ask me where the time is going because I don't know.  Seems like I was just here. 

Tucked in for the night thank goodness, it is horribly cold out with the wind cutting right to the bones.  Looking forward to spending a bit of time with hook and yarn, a nice cup of tea and covered by an in progress afghan.   I need to get out and visit as well.  Looking forward to seeing you!

Have a good night, keep warm.

Blessings,

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to know that you are okay. Stay warm and cozy with your afghans, and share when you can.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hook, yarn, and tea sounds like a good combination to me. It's been horribly windy here of late, truly just cuts right through hats and coat. Plan to spend the day indoors today. Doing a little blog walking this am and found my way here from Crochet by the Sea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya sister...:) I'm tucked in also working the hook n (yarn) this time..making a hooded scarf..for the craft fair in October...and I found a lovely pattern for a dressy scarf I'm going to try too....hoping all is well.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time flies by in a blink for all of us :-) Stay warm and enjoy your evening :-)

    ReplyDelete