Purple, lavender and off white yarn ...
- Using Hook Size J and purple yarn chain 11
- SC in 2nd ch from hook and across, 10 sc, ch1, turn
- SC in stitch under ch1 and across, 10 sc, ch1, turn
- Continue for 8 more rows, a total of 10 rows, on last row do not turn but ch 11
- Repeat rows 2 through 4, until you have 14 "diamonds" made
Repeat with lavender yarn.
Put diamond rows together as shown with off white. When joining the rows together, slip stitch in the back loop of the stitch closest to you and the front loop of the row being joined.
Join off white at bottom "point" of first diamond, sc around entire piece with two single crochets at every point, join.
CH2, double crochet in same stitch as joining, DC around with skipping one sc at narrowest part and 2DC at the point, join.
*CH3, skip one dc, sc in next stitch*, continue around, join and finish off.
Using up your stash and making many diamond rows would make a lovely blanket or lapghan!