Saturday, October 10, 2009

Good Saturday Morning

Photobucket
A super quiet cloudy, drizzly Saturday morning. Watching the leaves blowing around outside. Good day to light some candles. Been sporting a cold all week which seems to be getting worse so I think the plan for the day will be to work some more on my wool eater blanket. I'm getting very close, two and a half rows (very, very long rows now) and I'm finished! Its a wonderful blanket. I've made this queen size for the bed. Its like heaven sitting in my favorite oversized chair with this thrown over me while I'm working on it. I can see that I will have to make another one to keep at my chair. Hmmm, starting to think of what colors... I'm always getting ahead of myself with projects. But gee, isn't that what crochet addicts do?
Blessings to your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment