Great to keep, great to give and so easy and quick, make several.
4 ply cotton - 1 skein pink, small amount of white
Size H Hook
Size: 10 inches point to point
Make 2 using rows 1 - 5
1. Chain 4, join to 1st chain, chain 1, 7 single crochet in ring, join to first single crochet.
2. Chain 3 (counts as 1st double crochet in all rounds), double crochet in same stitch, 2 double crochets in each stitch around, join to top of chain 3. (14 double crochet).
3. Chain 3, double crochet in same stitch, *chain 1, 2 double crochet* repeat around * to *, join to top of chain three.
4. Chain 3, double crochet in each stitch and chain space, join. (42 double crochets)
5. Chain 3, 2 double crochet-chain 2-3 double crochet in same stitch, *double crochet in next 6 stitches, 3 double crochet-chain 2-3double crochet in next stitch* around, join. 6 points. Fasten off.
6. With wrong sides together, join white with a slip stitch in any chain 2 space, chain 1, single crochet-chain 3-single crochet in same space, * single crochet in each stitch, single crochet-chain 3-single crochet in chain 2 space* repeat * to * around, join.
7. *Single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, treble crochet, double crochet, half double crochet, single crochet in chain 3 space. Single crochet in each single crochet.* Repeat around, join, fasten off.