Saturday, March 28, 2015

Murphy's Law

So much for a comeback ... I dusted a cobweb here and one there and lo and behold my computer got hacked.  Getting back into the groove both here and on line again.

Getting ready for this week's walk into the holiest season of the year.  Be back in a while.

                                                                                                         Blessings in abundance ...                                                        
                                                                                                            

4 comments:

  1. Hey Sister...so wonderbar to see you back in the groove. My computer just came back from being fixed..oh bother. Looking forward to you being back round the neighborhood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that stinks! I wondered what happened to you after you made your comeback announcement. As I said before, I am glad you're back! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are doing well. Cleaning out my email and checking up on everyone I've not heard from in a while. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sister-C'mon, we're waiting on you. Looking forward to your return.

    ReplyDelete