Friday, May 22, 2009

Another anniversary ...


This date, 12 years ago, a small group of people came together to pray for others and we're still together, minus one or two, plus one or two. It's a very special group of those who storm heaven for others.

It was formed on the 1st anniversay of the passing of a very dear friend of mine, actually it was formed in her honor and so today I remember her again. She loved the rainbow.
Coming into my house in the kitchen there hangs a heart shaped plaque which she gave me:



The Miracle of Friendship
There's a miracle of Friendship that dwells within the heart,
And you don't know how it happens or where it gets its start...
But the happiness it brings you always gives a special lift,
And you realize that Friendship
is God's most perfect gift.

Aquaintances, I have many, friends few and yes they are most perfect gifts. She taught me that.


No comments:

Post a Comment