Saturday, May 30, 2009

Wool Eater Blanket progresss


I'm still working on the wool eater blanket, loving it. It is so pretty. So far the weather has been cool enough to continue. Even though there are about only 6 more stripes left, the rows are very long now and it take a few sittings to finish one so I'm not sure I will finish before hot weather sets in. This is how it looks so far.


Looking for another pattern to start after this is finished. I don't really know what I'm looking for, would help if I did, huh??? I want to do something different. Maybe it will be another afghan, again with several colors, maybe it will be another wool eater ... a baby one? There's also a small possiblity of a quilting project ... Cathedral Window. Of course these are in addition to all my UFO's!

No comments:

Post a Comment