Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A Start and A Stop

Forty inches of baby girl granny and its a wrap!  Just waiting for the arrival of the next little one.  I am taken with the flower in the middle.  It so changes and enhances the granny.  There certainly will be more of these to come.



And of course, with the completion of the flower granny a new project had to come aboard!  The Greengate blanket that I had posted about a few days ago had been shouting my name, so what was I supposed to do.  Headed to my stash ... Red Heart of course ... and found the same colors.  This is the most delightful thing to work on.  I don't know if its just the coloring or the fact of switching to different colors every few rows keeps it interesting.  Its fun and down right cheerful.  A large blanket, this will take quite some time to complete and I can see this being put away until Fall once the hot weather hits.  But that's ok ... the doily CAL that I'm doing with Stitchy McFloss will then become top priority and a wonderful summer crochet as will other thread projects.

And that's what the hook is doing at the moment.  Of course, that could change at any moment.  So many patterns out there!

Have a lovely day, blessings.

5 comments:

  1. I love your color choices on the new blanket. And the baby granny is delightful with the little flower. Beautiful work as always. It is too bad we all can't get together like in Stitchy's story and actually meet. Blessings Always

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so love your afghans. They are so pretty. Blessings on the new little one to arrive. Will this be a sister for Peanut?

    I am so into making doilies lately. Love having you along for the ride dear friend.

    Blessings to you and yours always dearest friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is SOOOOO adorable. I too really like the flower in the middle. I can't believe how fast you are moving along on these blankets. Wow! What a woman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I love the excitement of starting a new project. Can't wait to see the finished afghan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable, pretty colour too :))

    ReplyDelete