Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Doily Design

Just finished this doily ...haven't decided on a name yet but will be making this again to check the pattern and to make it in a solid color. This is larger then what I have been doing with 34 rows. After blocking, it measured 17 inches. I chose the colors here based on rose plates I have with pretty much these same colors. I like the plates much better, the colors here in this doily, not so much, however its growing on me. Can be a nice spring time piece.



























3 comments:

  1. so pretty! I quite like the colours you've chosen. well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amazed when anyone csn create such a lovely doily so I think it is gorgeous! :) Blessings, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have pattern for the new doily design?

    ReplyDelete