Friday, May 4, 2012

I'm Back At WW

 Happy Friday. 

I did it ... I've rejoined Weight Watchers, today is number 1 day.  Looking to get into summer wear with ease (I hope).  Right now I am quite motivated, stopped in a few stores this morning and such bright, cheerful clothing.  I will treat myself for sure when the next 10-15 pounds is gone.  In total I still need to drop 20-25.

I've been in a crochet brain freeze this week ... I am working on a small doily and on row three for the past four days.  For some reason the pattern has me stumped so I had to put it down and walk away.  I'm hoping that when I pick it back up I find I just breeze through ... you can tell I've done this before, no?  Don't know what I'm missing in the instructions but its a doozie right now. 

I think I am going to have to pull out another pattern and some of my new thread that is not patiently waiting any longer to get on the hook. 

Have a great weekend.


2 comments:

  1. Oh yes been there done that..sometimes the patterns are literal, and sometimes there is some wiggle room, and then your expertise comes into play. I tend to lose interest quickly when the pattern is not working out for me, I'll give it a good go, and then I'm done, on to the next. Have a great w/e sister...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I need to go back too!

    ReplyDelete