Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday Treasures

This week ... afghans ...  who said that my number one passion was doilies, well, ok, I did but afghans and yarn are a very close second.    My zigzap and bobbles is coming along with more then half done at 30 inches now.
And yes, I know I said that I wouldn't start another afghan as I have two I am working on now, but... Field of Flowers that Pammy Sue is working on just hooked me.
Can you resist this lovely flower ... I started yesterday with 32 middles done and this one flower.And its such an easy to take along project.  The small pieces are perfect for this warm weather that has hit again.   

Bag all packed and always ready to go out the door with scraps and leftovers which will become these beautiful flowers.  See, I knew I would convince you ... right?

Wait till you see the next ghan that has caught my eye ... LOL.

Keeping in stitches,



12 comments:

  1. I like the afghan you are working on now. It is so cheerful looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bobble-zag is coming along nicely. Love the colors you've chosen. You'll be whipping out flowers right and left with your new project. :) Have a wonderful rest of the week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bobble zig zag - I'll definately have to keep that pattern in mind for later. Have a great day Glor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, your crochet hooks are really smokin'!!! Your zig-zag afghan is coming along beautifully, and I can't wait to see how your flower afghan develops. I might be tempted to try that one myself!... Hope you had a nice holiday weekend, and have a great week ahead! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blanket... it's coming along really nice! I love making blankets but tend to stick to solid colors... I think I might be a "lazy" crocheter cause I don't like weaving in all the tails...LOL!
    Shari :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you just love making those fuzzy bobbles?! Love it with your zig zags!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flower looks like a poppy! How appropriate this time of year. I know your next afghan will be a winner because all of them are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the afghan! Such lovely colors.

    Where is everyone getting the pattern for the flower afghan? It's beautiful.

    Hope you are having a wonderful day.

    Blessings to you and your always

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this looks like SO much fun. I've made a few flowers but I guess I'm too scattered to stick to one thing. I appreciate looking at what you've done, though. :)

    Nice visiting. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the afghan you are working on. Looks like a cool pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving your Zig Zag afghan... the colours are fab and the bobble stitches give it real interest!! Just lovely :)

    Thank you for your kind words on my crochet tea cosy and the get well wishes. Enjoy your weekend.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete