Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Luncheon Table




for a few special friends. Two weeks ago we met at my friend's house ... three of us, a table set for holiday fare, lovely lunch, great conversation. This week the three of us again, plus another at my house. Small, quaint, festive again, so looking forward to it.

The table setting(s) are from dollar store this year (the red and white dishes), Bon Ton is where the Reindeer dishes, cups and coaster came from three years ago, the silver Reindeer was from a centerpiece quite a few years ago and centerpiece is in an oval wicker tray with Reindeer handles bought in an after Christmas sale at Michaels three years ago ... something how this all came together from all things I had (except the dollar store dishes) ... and of all things, the first Christmas card we received this year was none other then a Reindeer!

10 comments:

  1. Your red and white table is so cheery and festive. Love the reindeer plates!
    Merry Christmas.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the reindeer candle holder, so pretty, everything is just beautiful...I am a new follower of yours, come for a visit..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, I'm sure the food and company were the icing on the cake!

    Merry christmas
    Dena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!! Everything looks so festive! Have a great holiday! Thanks for linking to Poppies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very inviting! I take both in my coffee please. :)

    Thanks for linking up to SNS!

    FJ Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable! What an inviting table.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty -- I'm sure it was a festive conversation around this holiday table!

    ReplyDelete