Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday Special

Heading out to a Weight Watcher's meeting this morning.  Years ago I had gone to a few meetings and but wasn't overly impressed.  I guess its all in the make-up of the speaker.  Well, let me tell you ... Saturday morning has the bestest speaker, leader, whatever you want to call her I have ever seen.  The meeting is well attended, 50 and upwards at times.  This will be my fourth time attending but I so look forward to it.  I leave there so inspired and up, you just can't help it.  I have never been in a group of such sweet, caring people.  I'm meeting new friends and I enjoy every minute of it.

My weigh in this week was a 2 pound loss ... actually its an over 10 pound loss total and I'm very pleased.

Needless to say, the happy dance is being enjoyed.


Have a great weekend.







11 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss! That picture of Snoopy always makes me smile. It is so cute! Thanks for the kind comment on my tea cozy. I hope to finish it today with a pretty button and maybe some trim along the bottom. Enjoy your meeting and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the weight loss!!! Woohoo!!! Maybe I should look into WW in my area to see if I'm inspired or not. I really need the weight loss for medical reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job Gloria....It is always nice to be around uplifted, positive, inspired people....it makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Glor, hope you had yet another great meeting. Always wonderful to be around caring and inspiring individuals. I've been crafting the day away. Happy, happy, happy! :) Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. YIPPY! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Glor! That's wonderful. I know how hard it is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great weight loss, you have every reason to be dancing :))
    Have a great weekend :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Glor, that is WONDERFUL! I'm so happy for you, not only for your loss, but your new friendships.

    I tried WW online, but it didn't work for me because I need the personal connection and fellowship of a group setting.

    I'm hoping to have a car next month (finally) and then I'll sign up again and drive to a meeting.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congatulations, you are doing so good. Keep up the good work. :)

    Blessings always

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Gloria! I am so proud of you!!! Way to go my friend!

    ♥Anita
    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    I would rather walk with God in the dark than go alone in the light.
    -- Mary Gardiner Brainard

    ReplyDelete