Friday, October 12, 2012

Finally a Finish and A Happy Weekend



IMG_2725For my little grandpumpkin.  Finally finished and just in time for the cold weather that is setting in.  The ripple is about 50 inches so this should add comfort and warmth for quite some time to come.  As I write this its spinning in the wash so it will be squeaky clean when it goes to him tomorrow.

Lets see ... I have two ghans in the works and yes, I will be adding another ... I am looking at another wool eater in shades of purple, green and cream for a very special friend.  The wool eater is quite heavy and just perfect for those cold winter evenings. 



This is the one I made for myself over a year ago.  I just love it.


Have a great weekend.

7 comments:

  1. Grandpumpkin will love to snuggle up in that!!
    Love both the pretty blankets Glor!!
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww sweet little Grandpumpkin is gonna love it! It's beautiful.

    Hmmmm I kind of like the wool eater blanket..it's very lovely.

    Blessings to you and yours always my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both the afghans glor - very nice. Your grandson will be kept nice and cozy wrapped up in his afghan. Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the afghan for your grandson. Also love that it's a nice size so he'll get lots of use out of it. :) Those Wooleaters are always so pretty, aren't they? I have the one I made during Sarah London's CAL on the back of our new recliner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Sister....your ghans are lovely and your hook is a happy one...so pretty....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love both your projects. Your friend will certainly treasure your handmade gift that will provide warmth and comfort and the baby round will keep grandbaby comfy, cozy. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your ripple is so nice, your grandpumpkin will be nice and cozy! Would you happen to have the source for the pattern? I've croched tons of ripples and would love to try it.

    ReplyDelete