Thursday, August 13, 2009

Crochet Find

A picture was posted in one of my crochet groups of the most beautiful little girl's dress ... done in pineapples. I wish I could post a picture here but not able to get a copy. However, the great news is the woman who made this told me the name of the book the pattern came in ... Pineapple Crochet Designs, edited by Rita Weiss and I found it on ebaby. Maybe I can take a picture from the book when it arrives.

The book contains 45 patterns. Tablecloths, doilies, mats, etc., I'm so happy to have found this.

There is another book we are searching for ... Crochet For Small Fry Dresses, sizes 2,3,4, Book #211, 1944, The Spool Cotton Company. If anyone should spot this I would appreciate it if they would let me know. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment