Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday Treasures


These are a few more of my tiny treasures. I love making motifs, coasters, smaller pieces as well as the bigger doilies and larger projects. Someone asked me what do I do with these ... I enjoy them! They are also great to use as embellishments on larger pieces of work or clothing, purses, etc.
I'm an avid reader and some books I read more then once. I picked up a book to re-read the other day and the round red treasure you see here was in the book being used as a book mark. Its delicate, its fun to find. I like to think that someday someone else will find these and consider them treasures as well.

1 comment:

  1. I loved seeing the little bits that you made. They are lovely. I am a quilter and sometimes I just want to piece a square to try a technique. I don't ever intend to use them, but then again, you never know where it will fit it.

    ReplyDelete