Thursday, August 12, 2010


Can you believe that we are getting close to the middle of August ... the days of summer slowly (quickly!) passing by. I've noticed that the night and morning sounds are changing and even though its still be quite warm there is a change to the air whispering that fall is around the corner. This year the months are far ahead of themselves, leaves are falling! My back yard continues to be filling with falling leaves. Never do I remember the leaves falling this early. As much as I hate to see the time pass so quickly I will welcome the cooler and sweatshirt weater. My favorite time of year. Got to run for now, time to get to "it"!
Have a happy day.

5 comments:

  1. Never know when Fall-like weather will appear around it. But with everything changing constantly all around the world, I think it is that way with most folks these days. Best wishes for a beautiful day! Jet lag is kicking my butt at the moment. :/ Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo looking forward to Fall this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Glor, I am right there with you! I don't want to let go of summer yet, but I am feeling fall coming! Ours won't be here for quite awhile, so I have more beach days left!!

    I love that you received some pretties from a friend! You're such a sweetie!

    Hope you have a glorious (HA!!!) Friday and weekend!

    My morning will start off with dipping my toes in the Atlantic ocean...doesn't get any better than that!
    Blessings and hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Autumn but I'm just gonna tell ya, this year is going by way too fast! May each day bring you abundant blessings my friend. Love and hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete