Sunday, January 20, 2013

Happy Sunday


freezin\' season
The temperatures are bouncing around in the low twenties this morning and although the sun is shining the wind is whipping.  I cannot image what the wind chill factor is doing to the temp but about to find out shortly.   Getting ready to bundle and hold my breath as we venture out.

Normally don't mind winter but I think today is going to be one of those not cared for cold days.  Oh well, to be sure the hook will be moving this afternoon providing crochet enjoyment and warmth!

Have a lovely, joyful Sunday.

Warmest blessings,


5 comments:

  1. Have a good day Glor - stay warm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean..but every once in awhile one must go out and appear to be human. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are staying warm. I'd send you some warm weather but we're supposed to go down in the single digits this week. Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending warm and cozy wishes your way. Our weather is warming back up again, which is fine with me, as I don't like it to be too cold. Take care! Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh bundle up dear friend and stay warm. I'll send you some sunshine and happy thoughts to get your through. :)

    Blessings always dearest friend.

    ReplyDelete