Friday, April 20, 2012

Finding Fabulous on Friday


A fabulous Friday ... a little later start then usual this morning so here at the kitchen table, having just finished breakfast and taking a few more minutes to sip the coffee.  Gazing out to acres and acres of blossoming apple trees just beyond my back yard, sun streaming through and giving the room a soft glow.  The stillness broken only by the happily chirping of a bird and the hum of tractors in the distance where the orchard is being tended to.  A soft, gentle breeze through the open window.  His touch is everywhere.  Its all good, and even in those things where it is not, I am thankful.

My book with the waiting for pattern is supposed to arrive tomorrow ... maybe, maybe it just might be here today when I return???  Time will tell.  Silly the things that bring me such joy, so simple, but to me so much.  May today and the weekend bring joyful moments to savor. 

Abundant blessings,

6 comments:

  1. It is the simple which makes the heart dance no? This morning I saw a bird gathering for nest building, she had a piece of plastic in her beak which was quite large, it fell out and the wind started to carry it away..she ran after that plastic, and caught it in her beak, determined this should be for her nest, and her babies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you live in a lovely area. I love to look at blooming fruit trees and having an apple orchard nearby is just wonderful. I love fresh produce straight from the source. It sounds like a lovely day! Even though it's technically spring, it feels like summer, but hey, that's what you get when you live down south! Hope your book comes in today. Enjoy your weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a peaceful morning. Happy Friday Glor, hope you have a wonderful weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a whiff of the apple orchards!!! I'll bet they are heavenly!

    Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh...I imagine the apple orchards are so pretty right now! Hope you have a great weekend, Gloria!

    ReplyDelete