Saturday, April 21, 2012

Zigzagging and Merrily Bobbling


Yup, Friday was also fabulous on the crochet front.  There at the door was the box when I arrived home.  The book, the pattern!  Tore that box open and found the Bobble Zigzag pattern.  You know I just had to start this right away.   
Dug out my basket.  Found this at Michael's for $5 about a year and a half ago .  Love this basket.  Its quite large and nicely holds all the yarn that will be bobbled and zigzagged.
So, I'm off and running on yet another project.  But how could I resist, its a fun and easy crochet with a so happy look. 

 Have I mentioned lately how I love crochet?
 Its wonderful!



9 comments:

  1. Pretty colors glor - looking good so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting pattern. Looks pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a good mail day to boost the spirits! :) Your project is looking great! And I have to say I agree...I love crochet! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blanket looks so beautiful! I can't wait to see the finished project, what a great pattern! Hope your Sunday is gorgeous!
    Best wishes,
    LS x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing perks up a person better than a new crochet book. Happy crocheting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh crysal ball, I see a new book in my future. ;-) I can't wait to see your finished blanket. I love the pattern you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am doing a bobble right now...but oh how fun that zig zag with bobbles looks!!!! Might be my next one!!! I agree, crochet is wonderfully soothing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could read and figure out patterns as quick as you can. Sometimes, no matter how many times a try, they just don't make sense. :/ Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh so nice to get packages in the mail...I bet you did tear that box open..LOL...it's looking good so far sister....crochet on...!

    ReplyDelete