Sunday, April 1, 2012

Monday Menu










Here we are starting a most special week and although what I have found is not a menu it will be an important part of the menu for the Easter meal.  The Easter Bread or Pascha.  I'm not much of a baker but I may try my hand.  The recipe can be found at Crochet by the Sea where my "Sweet Sister Faith" often prepares such wonderful treats.

Why don't you grab your favorite mug and meet me at Faith's kitchen.  It will be a grand gathering.  We may even get some crochet time.  Wait till you see Faith's thread creations.
The blessings of 
breaking bread,

6 comments:

  1. Oh yes , I will be there... :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gloria....thank you for the sending out the invites..it will be a grand time for sure all of us and some dough...a cuppa, and conversation....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to bake (have the last batch of chocolate chip cookies in the oven right now) -- but I've never made a yeast bread before. One day I will give it a go. Wishing you a wonderful week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that sounds wonderful! :)

    Blessings to you and yours always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your lovely comment. Have a great week, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glor, I just found 3 of your comments in my spam folder? I don't know how they got there, I'm glad I checked...Thanking you for stopping by...I'm getting out the Easter things today,
    and I photograph the Easter Blessing Cloths my MIL made ( embroidered....

    ReplyDelete