Monday, March 15, 2010

The Freshness of Spring



Adding touches of spring here and there, cleaning along the way. Still a bit (a lot!) to do but makes for a happy contrast to the weather outside.


I was surprised this morning to some last bits of snow still outside.













Aren't the colors of this season magnificent? So fresh and beautiful. They just shout joy.



This little lady was my mother's. She had her for several years and I always admired her, one day I confiscated her (with motherly permission of course) and now her home for 10 plus years has been here.

Will show you later the doily I'm working on ... a Patricia Kristoffersen pattern, it so very pretty!

Have a blessed day colored by the Master's touch.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I wish I could get my windows that clean. They are sliders and so hard to clean being on the second floor. Plus, by the time I spend hours cleaning them all, a dust storm comes along and makes the effort useless. Sandstorms are predicted to start in a couple of days. Ugh! Hope you are having a beautiful day. Blessings, Tammy

    ReplyDelete