Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Making My Day


This is what was in the mail yesterday. Can I tell you how much this touched me? Its from a very special friend. Made me feel like a million bucks!

In this fast paced run that we do everyday, in this now high tech world, its so easy to pop off emails, to text a message, leave a voice mail ... the written word, a card, a note is somewhat of a bygone era. Too bad. This card is and will be a treasure.

Maybe its time to resurrect some old ways and in doing so taking the time to reach out with pen in hand, if for no reason other then to say I'm thinking of you.

Thank you to my dear friend for taking the time, thank you for being my friend, thank you for the smiles in my heart.








May your world be touched
with peace and joy and smiles.
God bless.

1 comment: