Sunday, March 21, 2010

Caring for Others



This is my latest endeavor ... such a beautiful square and easy and fun to make. But beyond that these are far more special as they will be taking a trip to Bev Matheson of One Yarn After Another.



Bev is putting together afghans for a woman's shelter. She talks about it toward the bottom of this post. http://bevmatheson.blogspot.com/2010/03/its-new-day.html. She has asked if anyone would like to help out to please contact her. The pattern link and picture are also at her blog post. What a wonderful thing to do!



6 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! THOSE ARE B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L ! ! !

    Thank you so much for participating. I'm going to post these lovelies to my blog. I think they are absolutely fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Heard about your squares on Bev's blog and thought I would check them out. Could you give us a link to the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! So nice to be creative and productive with a purpose. I will definitely be checking out her blog. Many blessings for a bright and beautiful day! :) Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeutylb/id7.html. This is the link for this wonderful square, it's called Ryan's Cuddle Cover. Bev also included the pattern and link in her posts of 3/21 and on 3/19 where she announced her project for the woman's shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are stunning!! I am making some squares also, hope mine come out half as good as yours did! :)

    ReplyDelete