Friday, March 12, 2010

Bringing In Spring

Not too much longer till we're officially SPRING ... however







we had a few days of sun this week and now rain continuing throughout the weekend ... I tend to get spoiled so easily ... I'm so missing sunshine.

Had started adding touches of spring to the house, think I may have to go all out today and bring out all the new season, light a few candles and make inside sunshine....hmmm, I like that.
Off to start spring!

May you feel a spring to your step,
love in your heart and
be graced with
blessings
and joy.

6 comments:

  1. I found a site with some cupcakes recepies.
    http://www.pleasant-home.com/
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am anxiously watching the lilac in the south side of the house. Buds are swelling! We are having rain this week, but next week looks promising for heading into the yard. Thanks for the beautiful picture! Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have lots of sunshine here. Up to nearly 90 degrees. Thankfully no dust! Lovely picture you've provided. A reminder I need to go water my plants. They are doing so poorly with all the dust and heat we've had. Have a greaty day! :) Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to take a moment to say I'm glad I found your blog. It is just a delight to look at. I found you through your happy gahn. Your crochet is just beautiful and I've just been enjoying browsing around here.
    Blessings,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you had only rain! We had snow. Bring on spring!

    ReplyDelete