Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Change of Pace

Visiting at Stitchy Mc Floss I saw the most adorable cross stitch that she is working on ... the chart came from gazette94 where there are many free patterns, how generous.  Thank you so much.  You really have to see what gazette94  has made ... so very beautiful.  I've already seen many that I would love to make.

With that said, dug out my tote of embroidery/cross stitch supplies.  Its times like this that I am so glad that I just packed them away and not given them away as I haven't used them in quite a few years now. 

The chart is printed out, threads and cloth selected and my
new-old hobby is about to begin.  I figure I may have a shot for adding this to my snowmen Christmas decorations if I start now.

 


   



Hmmm, after seeing all the great patterns at gazette94 my Michael's Gift Card may have a purchase or two of cross stich supplies ... this is could be a new addiction.

Have a blessed Sunday
             and oh by the way ... will you

5 comments:

  1. I love to cross stitch also. My Dad was a sales rep for Leisure Arts and Dimensions when I was growing up. He taught me to cross stitch at a very young age, so I could make his samples to show the businesses. I just wish I still had all the pattern books, like a idiot I threw them all out during a move. I will have to check out this sight. Oh, and the Rising Sun Doily is coming along just great now with the size 4 hook! :-) Enjoy your stitchy time today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love snowmen...look forward to your progress...
    you have plenty of time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chart pattern looks cute! Surely your finished project will be amazing! That's great you get back with your new-old hobby! Enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oi!
    muito obrigada pelos lindo comentários e a visita
    amei.
    O seu blog é lindo!!!!!!!!!11
    Bjksssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you are going to do the snowman! He is so cute. I have never met a snowman that I did not like. :)

    Blessings always. :)

    ReplyDelete