Friday, February 18, 2011

Fabulous Friday















 I can see ground!!!  There's still plenty of snow but its slowly fading away. Temperatures are to hit 60 today so more ground to come. 

I'm happily opening windows to let the freshness in.  Lots to get done today on the home front as Spring Fever is arriving early here.  No more winter - pretty, happy, pastel being sprinkled in the dining room right now.  More to come. 

Finding I am needing a few more small doilies to complete my decorating.  Have one in the hopper right now, hope to finish tonight/tomorrow and then will post the pattern.

Hope you're having a fun Friday.

Blessings in Abundance


6 comments:

  1. Don't you just love spring? I do. Can't wait to see your new finished one and to do another doily. I posted a couple more pics of my Rising Sun. I just hate that the coloring is not as it is in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doilies are beautiful. And hooray for seeing some earth!!! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Spring! I can't wait for it to knock on my door, trust me, it's going to be greeted with a very warm welcome.

    Drop by my site if you get a chance, I posted pics of the snowman. :)

    Blessings always

    ReplyDelete
  4. YaY! It's been getting nicer here too. Nothing like warmer temps and beautiful sunshine to bring a person to life!

    ♥Anita
    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    Whate'er we leave to God, God does and blesses us.-- Henry David Thoreau

    ReplyDelete
  5. My 2nd favorite season is Spring. I love Autumn best. But, winter is definitely my 3rd choice. I'm a bit disappointed that the snow is mostly gone here, but we're under a winter storm warning. winter is definitely my busy season to crochet!

    Happy Friday and enjoy the ground while it lasts!

    ReplyDelete