Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What's Doing Wednesday

Busy Wednesday, that's what it is.  Lots of wonderful creativity going on.

I've been happily stitching in the evenings working on my little snowman.

  I just love this little guy.  And I owe this all to Stitchy McFloss http://stitchymcfloss.blogspot.com/.  

She will be hosting a Stitch Along in March with another adorable snowman, pattern found at http://gazette94.blogspot.com/2008/06/grille-gratuite-42.html.  Is this just too cute?  There are three of us so far, why don't you come along and join in, we'll have a great time,  and just look at this little darling that will be yours at the end.  It makes an adorable little pillow.


Threads, needles and hoops have made their way into my crochet corner although I do have to say crochet is still my number one!

Speaking of my passion, crochet, I no sooner posted my Sugar Spun Doily and TurtleDoveCoo from Welcome to the Nest http://turtledovecoo.blogspot.com/ crocheted it!  I was so thrilled to see this. 
You really need to take a hop over to her blog and check out the wonderful baby jackets she has been making.  They are beautiful!




Hookin It With Mr. Lick Lick  http://crochetinmotorcyclegranny.blogspot.com/ completed the Rising Sun Doily in the most beautiful purples.  Adorning it is her flower in a pot ... is this just the cutest?




Well, that's it for now.   Time to power up the vacuum and reach for my magic wand (duster) before heading downstairs for the normal routine.  You can see the fun I have planned for this morning.  Hoping for a bit of stitching this afternoon.

Grace and Blessings



6 comments:

  1. He won't melt, but he will melt your heart..he is so cute....lovely work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glor!!!
    I love your blog! So you have won the Stylish Blogger Award.
    Hope you enjoy it! Check my blog!

    Hugs and Kisses

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing a happy dance again! Thank you for mentioning me, you made my day! I posted a photo of the Sugar Spun Doily as my centerpiece on the dining-room table today on my blog.

    You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your snowman is so cute! I just love that pattern. He almost jumps off the fabric.

    Our SAL will be so much fun. Thank you for putting it on your blog...I hope others join in, too. It's going to be so much fun. :)

    It's always so nice to visit with you.

    Blessings always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute snowmen! I haven't cross-stitched in years! I've been really enjoying embroidery lately though so I might just join in!

    ♥Anita
    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of
    God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.
    --Mother Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah the delicious language of crochet!
    I love learning new patterns and even just making it up as I go along!
    I'm currently working on a square one with super fine thread...fun!

    Thanks so much for visiting with me!

    Ciao Bella!

    Creative Carmelina

    ReplyDelete