Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What's Doing Wednesday

Hooking up this fine, frigidly cold, Wednesday morning with 






Ambassador Crochet


with two of my most curent projects ...

I'm loving this 1947 Woman's Day Octagon Doily.  Its 34 rows and should make a really nice table topper.  I'm a little more then half done now.   I'm considering doing this in yarn for a nice lapghan.  I love the design and it would be toasty warm.





And my all time favorite ... Round Ripple ... for a soon to arrive darling baby boy.



Added rows will have to wait until tonight, off now to face the cold.

Happy Wednesday!



10 comments:

  1. That round ripple is so pretty...I'll have to try it! I have a new grandson arriving in May. This pattern is perfect. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous doily! I think it would make a very nice blanket too. Love the round ripple. Lucky little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always so pretty......at the moment..I have just made a small cottage and need to affix the details....and then on to the next...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the round ripple is awesome..love your work Glor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glor, I love the round ripple! Looks perfect to wrap a new little bundle of joy in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are lovely. Where did you find that first pattern? I think it's amazing and would be a lovely blanket too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both the round ripple and the octagon! Would like to see the doily as a blanket. Try to stay warm out there today!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Octagon doily is beautiful and so is your round ripple. The colors are wintery but so soft and lovely.
    I'm at row18 of my CAL - hopefully will catchup with WIP Wednesday next week to show my progress )

    ReplyDelete