Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday Talk

Lazy Saturday, at least that's how its starting out.  No rush, no fuss, just blog hopping for a bit and checking out what's new, how's the weather, who's making what.  So many beautiful creations out there. 

I was taken by this beautiful hotpad made by Faith of Crochet by the Sea  her crochet reflects the same beauty as her blog.   A visit a day brings peace and serenity.  I always look forward to stopping by.



My Weight Watcher weigh in = down 1 pound.  I was hoping for 2 but I'll take it.  Total of 3.2 so far.  Initially I  hadn't planned on posting about this but I'm thinking maybe this is another accountability for me and I can make it into warm weather a little slimmer.  Diving into week 3.  

Time to start the percolating and gently slide into the rest of the day.  Laundry, cleaning, crocheting, cross stitch awaits.  Somehow the laundry and cleaning don't seem to have the same appeal do they?
 
May beauty fill your day.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you Gloria..it is ever so sweet of you. You are coming along on your WW....There is always time for Crochet, and cross stitching.....laundry...no time hee hee....unless we can wash and hang outside...looking forward to the flappin...fresh breeze, birds singing, and a flower or two....ahh.....nice..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your day, sounds like you have some fun stuff mixed in the the necessities. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Glor, I am so proud of you! Way to go on the loss!!!

    ((HUGS))
    ♥Anita
    http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
    Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of
    God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.
    --Mother Teresa

    ReplyDelete