Friday, February 25, 2011

It's Raining, It's Pouring



with torrents of rain expected as the day goes on. 

Well then, the dryer is humming, coffee poured, the candles are lit and projects for the day are ready to be worked on.



The soft glow from cozy covered jars is so warming and welcoming.  Adding a new one, the jar is just a perfect little size, it was a candle from Bath & Body Works.


It will be getting its own little cozy later.









Needle and hook are ready and set to go.  Seven more rounds on the round ripple for completion and my sweet snowman is coming along.  Would like to get him done soon so I am ready for the Stitch Along at Stitchey McFloss beginning in March.


Watch Michael's coupons for this week and especially for Sunday 4:00pm - 8:00pm, 25% off the entire order.  Needless to say, that's where you will find me at that time! 

Just a little added note ... today is day #14 of Weight Watchers!  I finally did it and I'm finding this new program is wonderful.   Hopefully the scale thinks so too!

Have a Fabulous Friday

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day glor - enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect day to stay in and craft! I have been thinking about joining WW too...how are you liking their new program?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the covers on the candles! What a great idea :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen lots of posts of rain today...everywhere but here where the sun is shining. I'm in the mood for rain. Wish it would rain for a couple of days here. I'm a rainy day person.

    Congrats and good luck on WW! I'm contemplating a diet myself very soon. Bleh. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cozy candles look like they really warm up the place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect day for moving of the hooks and needles...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love candles! It actually rained yesterday morning and we didn't get out for our walk till noon and then Gizzy got a little too hot - I collected more mosquito bites, but all in all it was - and still is - a very nice day!

    Happy weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete